The best value vegies are:
- Brushed Potatoes (still dirty) or Chats (small white)
- Sweet Potato
- QLD Pumpkin
- Sugar Snaps
- Brussels Sprouts
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Green Capsicum
- Hydro Lettuces and Salad Mixes
Corn and Cauliflower are more abundant and have started to get cheaper again.
Beans and Snow Peas are expensive due to short supply.
- Pink Lady, Gala,Fuji, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all very good at the moment. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham, Beurre Bosc and Nashi Pears are also very good.
- Australian Navel Oranges are in season and really nice. Lemons and Limes are also good.
- Imperial Mandarins are very good but will be more expensive as the Qld season comes to an end. Tangelos are available and very good.
- Bananas are very good but prices are sneaking up.
- New Zealand Green Kiwi Fruit are in season and good value. Gold Kiwi Fruit are also available.
- Qld Strawberries have started. They are very nice but still a bit expensive. Blueberries are also good but expensive. Raspberries are unavailable.
- The best Australian Grapes have now finished up until next season.
- Passionfruit are available and good.
- Rockmelon and Honey Dew are both nice.
- Seedless Watermelon is very good and reasonably priced.
- Topless Pineapples are available and very good.
- Red Papaya is available again and quite good.
- Try our Free Range Eggs, Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 8:30 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon.