The best value vegies are:
- Brushed Potatoes (still dirty) or Chats (small white)
- JAP & QLD Pumpkin
- Sugar Snaps and Snow Peas
- Brussels Sprouts
- Baby Bok Choy
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Green and Yellow Capsicum
- Hydro Lettuces and Salad Mixes
Corn is in between crops and is unavailable this week.
Supply of some green vegetable lines has slowed due to poor weather in the growing areas and their prices are up. Most affected are Broccoli and Broccolini, Cauliflower, Beans and Zucchinis.
Our regular tomatoes are very good and the best value around.
- All apples are now new season fruit with Pink Lady, Gala,Fuji, Red Delicious and Granny Smith available this week. Keep apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- New season Packham and Beurre Bosc Pears are available and very good. Nashi Pears are also now available.
- Australian Navel Oranges are in season and really nice. Lemons and Limes are also good. Valencia Oranges have finished until next summer.
- Mandarins are excellent and good value.
- Bananas are very good and cheaper this week.
- Australian Kiwi Fruit are in season and very good. Gold Kiwi Fruit are also now available.
- Qld Strawberries have started. They are very nice and a bit cheaper this week. Blueberries are also available but expensive. Raspberries are unavailable.
- Good quality Red Grapes (Crimson Seedless) are still available. The better quality Green Grapes have finished.
- Persimmons are available and quite good.
- Passionfruit are available and good.
- Rockmelon and Honey Dew are both nice and cheaper this week.
- Seedless Watermelon is improving and also cheaper this week.
- Topless Pineapples are available and very good.
- Red Papaya is available again and quite good.
- Try our Free Range Eggs, Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 8:30 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon.