Most of our regular vegetable lines are available and good with the following exceptions:
- Hass Avocados have finished for now. We will be using Shepard Avocadoes while Hass are unavailable.
- Most vegetable and herbs are inclined to be more expensive at the moment with the weather and floods affecting supply.
The best value vegies are:
- Brushed Potatoes (still dirty) or Chats (small white)
- All Pumpkin
- Sugar Snaps
- Button Mushrooms
- Green Capsicum (Glasshouse)
- New season Gala, Bonza, Fuji and Red Delicious apples are the best apples. New season Granny Smith apples are also available but are typically sharp early in the season. Stored Pink Lady apples are still available. Keep apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- New season Williams Pears are available and good value.
- Australian Valencia Oranges are available and good as are Lemons and Limes.
- Mandarins have started but the early season fruit is expensive.
- Bananas are very good and relatively cheap.
- Italian Kiwi Fruit are still available and good.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are struggling with the weather and prices are up. Raspberries are unavailable at the moment.
- Good quality Grapes (Red and Green Seedless) are still available.
- Peaches, Nectarines and Plums are finished for this season due to quality issues after the rain.
- Lychees have also finished up for this season.
- Figs are in season with some nice fruit available.
- Passionfruit are available and good.
- Rockmelon, Honey Dew and Watermelon are all good but prices are up.
- We will have Topless Pineapples available this week.
- Red Papaya is on hold for now due to the heavy rain in Queensland.
- Try our Free Range Eggs, Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 8:30 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon.